Steinel XSolar L-S LED solar mild silver by means that of 1,2 Watt LED lightsystem and 150 lumens, 140° motion sensor by means that of 8 m range, mono-crytalline solar panel, 671013 UK
Steinel UK Solar Outdoor Lighting UK
Model : 671013
Brand: Steinel UK
Type: Security Lighting
Steinel XSolar LED solar mild UK
- This solar lamp has a monocrystalline, swivelling solar panel for maximum conversion of sunlight into energy
- A potent but nonetheless virtually invisible STEINEL infrared motion detector by means that of the help of a coverage angle of 140 degrees and a achieve 8 m radial
- A virtually maintenance-free 1,2 Watt LED mild system by means that of the help of a lifespan expectancy of 50,000 h that provides illumination of 124 lm/W
- This solar lighting has a temperature-resistant 2500 mAh lithium-iron-phosphate rechargeable battery providing mild availability for 60 days
- Controlled by an intelligent microprocessor, the XSolar L-S reliably illuminates up to 30 sq.m.
of outdoor space by means that of the help of shiny LED light.
365 days a year
- A basic mild attribute can be set by option of option.
Also incorporated is a extension cable to allow for the solar panel and the LED-Panel seperately.
- The Sensor-switched LED mild XSolar L-S is just suitable for gardens, patios and external walls
It provides very tender automatically on places where no mains vitality is available.
It is suitable for gardens, patios and building walls.
It has independent vitality supply from solar panel and rechargeable battery.
It features crafted in infrared sensor, 140° coverage angle, pure white light, rechargeable lithium-iron-phosphate battery, on-demand lighting for up to 50 days, suggested basic very tender level.
- Dimensions: 298 x 189 x 186,5 mm(H x W x D)
- Power connection: Solar supply, no mains vitality required
- Solar panel: Monocrystalline under glass
- Rechargeable battery: 2500 mAh LiFePo
- Sensor type: Passive infrared
- Output: 1,2 W LED
- Brightness: 150 lm
- Efficiency: 124 lm/W
- Light colour: 4000 K / SDCM 5
- Colour rendering: Ra ? 80
- LED located expectancy: 50.000h (L70B10 to LM80) h
- LED cooling system: Passive Thermo Control
- Detection angle: 140°
- Swivelling range: Solar panel: ± 165°, can be removed from the light;LED panel: +/- 60°
- Reach: 8 m max.
(mounting height 1.8 m)
- Response brightness: 2 lx
- Time setting: software-controlled, 10 - 30 sec.
- Basic very tender amount 3% all night very long-term (optional)
- IP rating: IP44
- Protection class: III
- Temperature range: -20 to 40°C
- Special features: crafted in compass for aiming the solar panel due south
- Material: UV-resistant plastic
- Version: Silver
- With lamp STEINEL LED system
To 50 Days, non-compulsory Basic mild Level.
- Dimensions: 298 X 189 X 186,5 Mm(H X W X D)
- Power Connection: Solar Supply, No Mains energy Required
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Under Glass
- Rechargeable Battery: 2500 MAh LiFePo
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared
- Output: 1,2 W LED
- Brightness: 150 Lm
124 Lm/WLight Colour: 4000 K / SDCM 5Colour Rendering: Ra ? 80LED long-term time Expectancy: 50.000h (L70B10 To LM80) HLED Cooling System: Passive Thermo ControlDetection Angle: 140°Swivelling Range: Solar Panel: ± 165°, Can Be Removed From The Light;LED Panel: +/- 60°Reach: 8 M Max.
(mounting Height 1.8
M)Response Brightness: 2 LxTime Setting: Software-controlled, 10 - 30 Sec.Basic mild stage 3% All Night long-term (optional)IP Rating: IP44Protection Class: IIITemperature Range: -20 To 40°CSpecial Features: built in Compass For Aiming The Solar Panel Due SouthMaterial: UV-resistant PlasticVersion: SilverWith Lamp STEINEL LED System
►Steinel XSolar L-S LED solar mild silver by means that of 1,2 Watt LED lightsystem and 150 lumens, 140° motion sensor by means that of 8 m range, mono-crytalline solar panel, 671013 UK
Tags : Steinel UK, Security Lighting, Lighting
Model : 671013
How to choose solar solutions for outdoor lighting. Based on solar energy, outdoor lighting with solar solutions is an ecological way to give your terrace, attic or garden a new decorative and functional touch. A system that takes advantage of sunlight to charge and stay lit at night Choose from the multitude of shapes and colors of these lamps.
How does solar lighting work? This type of solutions are those lamps that obtain light from solar energy, that is, from the use of electromagnetic radiation from the Sun. A system that collects light rays and converts them into electricity thanks to their photovoltaic cell panels. It is a renewable energy based on solar panels, whose commitment to solar energy implies an environmental investment and prevents global warming.
Thanks to its LED technology, these lamps charge their battery (incorporated) during the day and when it detects that there is no light, it turns on automatically. They work without installation or cables, completely independently and can get up to 8 hours of light when your battery is fully charged.
What solar solutions for outdoor lighting exist? Solar solutions have the advantage of being able to be installed in any space, since they do not require the electrical network for its operation. They also have the advantage of lighting themselves during the night and turn off during the day to recharge their battery.
What is IP protection? Another consideration to take into account when choosing outdoor spotlights for attic, terrace or garden, is the degree of IP protection that this can provide. The IP protection is the international standard used to publicize the technical data of electrical and / or electronic equipment (lighting, meters, etc ...) that classifies in degrees of protection level of these equipment against the entry of moisture or foreign materials.
In this way, for example, when a piece of equipment has the IP67 acronym as protection, it means. The letters IP identify the protection standard IEC 60529. An effective system to classify the different degrees of protection provided by the different electrical and electronic equipment. The first number, 6, describes the level of dust protection. While the second number, 7, describes the level of protection against liquids or humidity (normally water).
As a general rule, it can be established that the greater the degree of IP protection, the more protected the equipment is. Most outdoor spotlights vary between an IP of 40 to 67 degrees. An effective protection for your stay in the open air and in front of the inclemencies of the weather.
How to install outdoor solar lighting. Solar lighting has one of the best advantages compared to other outdoor lighting systems, and it does not need any type of installation. Since it does not require cables and its operation is completely autonomous, it is sufficient for you to choose the points of your outdoor spaces that you need to illuminate and that you place in them your lamps, spotlights or beacons. Yes, try to get sunlight during the day so they can charge their battery.